Click on the title link to view the pages specific to the analytics. Click on the word "analytics" to view the pdf for those pages.
August 1, 2016 - July 31, 2017
By the numbers - Most visited:
- SJMC landing page
- Graduate Academic Programs - MLIS
- Undergraduate Academic Programs - Information Science
- Faculty Bio: Charles Bierbauer
- News Story: In Memoriam page for Dr. Bob Williams - SLIS
- Internal Site SJMC : Internship Opportunities
- Internal Site SLIS: Schedules
- eNews: June 2017
- Browser - Chrome: Countries other than U.S. - India; Platform - desktop; Mobile device - Applie iphone; Operating System - Windows (for the first year in a couple years I think); Gender - Female; Age - 18-24.
Analytics for both the Marketing and Internal Sites Combined
Users and User Experience
Analytics for Marketing (external) Site By Section/Navigation Items
The url changed during the year from "giving" to "support." Therefore there are two separate reports.
Analytics - giving
Analytics - support
Analytics for MY CIC (internal site) Only
Analytics (for the entire internal site)
By Section/Navigation items