The safety of our students and patrons remains of paramount importance as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. In our endeavors to produce in-person theatre and dance performances this season, the Department of Theatre and Dance will adhere to all University guidance for mitigating the spread of the virus, including (but not limited to) the following measures:
- Face coverings will be required at all times when inside all campus buildings, including
our performance venues.
- Seating will be limited to allow for appropriate social distancing between all patrons
or patron groups.
- Loitering inside the theatre building will discouraged. Patrons will be seated as
soon as possible upon arrival and will be asked to exit the building immediately upon
completion of the performance. In the event of a line of patrons in the lobby, patrons
will be encouraged to keep appropriate social distance from each other.
- The theatre will be routinely cleaned and disinfected in accordance with University
- Refunds will be available for any patron who cancels due to feeling ill or having been exposed to someone who is ill.
As it is possible that mitigation strategies may change during the year, we encourage you to visit the University's COVID-19 Guidelines page for the most current information.