The Department works with the support of our Diversity Committee to:
- Create a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all faculty, students and staff
- Teach courses that prepare students to succeed in a diverse and global society
- Train students in research and practice that addresses issues of diversity and culture
- Provide graduate training that prepares students to become psychologists who will meet the needs of a diverse and global society
- Provide professional development opportunities that enhance learning about diversity and inclusion
- See our upcoming events and opportunities!