Spring 2022 Updates
Forms and procedures for college faculty and staff for the current semester.
College of Arts and Sciences sponsored events with more than 25 expected participants to be scheduled on or after August 16, 2021 must be approved by the Office of the Dean prior to promotion of the event using the Large Event Registration Form.
Event approval requests may only be submitted by a CAS chair or director. Individual event sponsors should reach out to their unit chair or director with the required information in advance of the event.
Event approval requests should be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event whenever possible.
In all cases, university guidance regarding COVID-19 health and safety protocols for group gatherings should be followed in both the planning and execution of the event.
All faculty, staff and student employees should complete a USC Universal Health Attestation Form. The Universal Health Attestation eForm allows employees to commit to daily self-monitoring
of COVID-19 symptoms. Effective immediately, the Universal Health Attestation eForm replaces the Daily COVID-19
Health Screening Form. The form only needs to be completed one time.
- Universal Health Attestation Form
- USC DoIT Instructions: Universal Health Attestation Form
- For technical issues with the eForm, please contact the USC IT Service Desk at 803-777-1800 or place a ticket with the Help Desk.
- For all other questions, please contact your Unit HR contact or email email@example.com
CAS Academic Resources
Resources for college academic units and faculty, staff and students related to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
The Office of the Provost has created the Keep Teaching website to to provide faculty with guidance needed to promote a safer and more successful learning environment. Information includes:
- Preparing for course disruptions
- Communicating with your students
- Teaching remotely: Tips, tools and resources
- Blackboard basics
- Individual and group assistance
- COVID-19 and the Classroom
- Uof SC Office of Vice President for Research guidance regarding on-campus research activities
Email questions to the Office of the Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org.