This past year has lifted the veil for some on the generations of inequities that face people of color in our communities. In response, it is easy to feel overwhelmed.
This challenge is meant to:
- break these concepts into small and digestible goals
- empower you to use your voice and influence to create situations for personal growth
- provide tangible actions to help build what Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. so hoped for, the Beloved Community
How this challenge works:
- Each day, between February 1st and the 21st, you will receive an email with that day’s lesson.
- You do this on your own time, at your own pace.
- Learn facts and strategies to engage in meaningful dialogue about race and racism.
- Build your personal knowledge of key ideas and historic precursers.
- Observe social distancing to keep safe and healthy.
To register just fill out the form below.