Please complete this form to register your undergraduate research, scholarship, or creative activity.
NOTE: All entries must include the name and contact information of your project supervisor or research mentor.
Immediately upon submission, this individual will receive an email to confirm that you are working together and, at the
end of the semester, will verify your experience using the evaluation form/rubric. This document also contains
information on how data from this system may be used.
- A new form must be completed for EVERY semester of work (Fall, Spring, and Summer).
- Past semesters can be entered.
- Working on more than ONE project?
- If the projects are with the same mentor or group, submit only one form.
- If you are working with different mentors on different projects, please submit one form for each project.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com
Mentor eligibility: Only the following who have supervised your project are permitted to approve your entry:
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-777-1141.
- USC affiliated faculty, professional staff, or post-doc (graduate students are NOT acceptable for signatory
purposes but are permitted as daily advisors or co-mentors)
- Non-USC faculty (if the experience occurred at another institution including research abroad activities)
- Community Agency directors (if your experience occurred in conjunction with or at a service, work-site,
internship, etc. including research abroad opportunities)