Welcome to the Hobby License Online Filing System
To file an Artifact and/or Fossil Report or view your account information, please log in using the boxes on the right side of the screen.
Reminder: Your Username is your 4-digit Hobby License number.
**If this is your first time logging in or if you have forgotten your password, please follow these instructions:
- Click "Forgot my password" under the log-in boxes to the right
- Enter your email address to request a new password (this must be the email address you registered with us). Our system will then automatically email you with instructions to login.
- Once logged in, you must set up your new password. Make this password something unique that you can remember or write it down for future reference. Confirm your password.
- You may now file your report by clicking the "Create Report" link on the top menu.
- Once you have filled in your report form, click the "Submit" button at the bottom. A green banner should appear at the top of the screen confirming that your report has been created.
- Congratulations! You have now successfully filed your Hobby License Report.
To log into the system any time after this initial process, enter your Username (hobby license number) and your Password (the one you created) into the log-in boxes on the Welcome page.
Visit the new MRD website for Hobby License forms, licensing information, identification resources, and many other useful materials.
If you have problems logging in, please contact us at MRD@sc.edu.