What Do Carolina Callers Do?
As a Carolina Caller, you work in our state-of-the-art call center contacting alumni and friends on behalf of the Carolina Fund, schools and colleges, Parents Annual Fund, and our seven campus system.
Carolina Callers Benefits
- Wages starting at $8.50 an hour.
- Eligible for a monthly attendance bonus which raises their hourly pay to $9.00 per hour just for coming to work!
- Earning tuition assistance of up to $400 per semester based on cumulative hours worked!
- Receiving great incentives like gift cards from local companies!
- Earning raises, bonuses and incentives.
- Working in a fun environment with friends.
- Great résume-building experiencé.
- Taking part in end of semester parties and celebrations.
- Interacting with special guests from across campus and in the community.
- Networking with thousands of alumni and friends of USC.
- Building personal and professional skills to use in the future.
- Choosing which shifts they want to work:
- Sunday - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Monday - Thursday -- 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm