Access to USC Salkehatchie’s Library’s Electronic Resources from off-campus through the USC EZProxy Server is available only to currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff.
- Choose an electronic resource from the lists and links available on our Library’s homepage or on the Databases List. (The URL, or website address, should begin with this prefix: “https://login.pallas3.tcl.sc.edu/login?url=…”.)
- Proceed through the Security Certificate screens by clicking either “Next” or “Yes.”
- At the grey dialog box like the one shown below, enter the last four digits of your USC ID in the first box, your last name (in lower case) in the second box, and click on the “enter” button.
Having Connection Problems?
- Authorized Users of the library databases are currently enrolled students, faculty and staff on the University of South Carolina Salkehatchie campus. Please turn off any old proxy configuration that you may have setup in your browser previously.
- Make sure you have turned off any old proxy configuration that you may have set up in your browser previously.
- Make sure your browser:
*Is set to accept cookies
- Firewalls may restrict your access. Ask your Internet Service Provider if you are protected by a firewall.
- Check the EZProxy FAQ page for possible resolutions to access problems.