Ready to apply?
If you're not sure if you have the right prerequisites, we recommend contacting a Palmetto College representative before you start the application process. All of our bachelor's degree completion programs require previous college credit, and it can sometimes be hard to tell if you have the right prerequisites. Our representatives can answer all your questions and help you plan for your degree.
Step-by-Step Application Instructions
- Go to the USCA application page.
Summer application deadline: April 15. Fall application deadline: July 1.
- Click on First Time User or Returning User.
- Create or Enter your User ID and Pin.
- Choose USC Aiken for your Campus.
- For Application Type, please choose Aiken Palmetto College.
- Enter Admission Term and Name.
Please note: Palmetto College admission is only for fall and spring semesters.
- Fill-out the application.
(Permanent Address, Current Address, Emergency Contact, Personal Information)
- In the Planned Course of Study section, please do the following:
- Planned Course of Study: Choose Special Education
- Answer Question #1: Have you contacted the USC Aiken Palmetto College Coordinator?
- Enter Other Majors, Minors and Concentrations: Choose None (required)
- Complete the rest of the application and click Application is Complete
This will bring you to the application fee page. The fee is $45 and non-refundable.
For application questions, please contact USC Aiken Office of Admissions at 803-641-3366.