Ready to apply?
If you're not sure if you have the right prerequisites, we recommend contacting a Palmetto College representative before you start the application process. All of our bachelor's degree completion programs require previous college credit, and it can sometimes be hard to tell if you have the right prerequisites. Our representatives can answer all your questions and help you plan for your degree.
Step-by-Step Application Instructions
- Go to the USC Columbia application page: USC Undergraduate Admissions
- Please note the deadlines on the page.
- For Application Type, please choose one of the following:
- Transfer - students who have never enrolled in the USC system.
- Re-Admit - students who have taken classes at the USC Columbia campus at any time and are returning.
- Change of Campus - Students who are currently enrolled in the USC system and are changing from one campus to USC Columbia.
- Set up and manage your account:
- Create your account
- Complete the application:
- Permanent Address, Current Address, Emergency Contact, Personal Information)
- In Enrollment Plans, please do the following:
- Program choice - choose Palmetto College
- Selection - choose Liberal Studies
- Complete the rest of the application and then click Application is Complete.
For application questions, please contact USC Columbia Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-777-7700.
For questions about the USC Columbia Palmetto College Liberal Studies program, please contact Michael Sumner at email@example.com or 803-777-8155.