Ready to apply?
If you're not sure if you have the right prerequisites, we recommend contacting a Palmetto College representative before you start the application process. All of our bachelor's degree completion programs require previous college credit, and it can sometimes be hard to tell if you have the right prerequisites. Our representatives can answer all your questions and help you plan for your degree.
Step-by-Step Application Instructions
- Go to the UofSC Columbia application page
- Create an Account
- Select Start New Application
- Select your Application Type from the Palmetto College Online option
- Transfer - If you currently attend or have attended a post-secondary institution other than the University of South Carolina Columbia and would like to complete your undergraduate education at UofSC Columbia, submit the Palmetto College Transfer application. Previous college attendance is part of a student's permanent record, so be prepared to list all colleges attended.
- Readmit - If you are a former UofSC Columbia student who wishes to be considered for admission into a degree-seeking program at UofSC Columbia, complete the Palmetto College Readmit application. Otherwise, submit the Palmetto College Transfer application.
- System Transfer - If you are currently enrolled as a degree-seeking student at another UofSC campus besides Columbia, and wish to apply to a degree-seeking Columbia campus program, submit the Palmetto College System Transfer application. You must be currently enrolled to complete this application.
- Select your intended term of enrollment and application type
- Complete the application requirements
- Review and submit your application