Ready to apply?
If you're not sure if you have the right prerequisites, we recommend contacting a Palmetto College representative before you start the application process. All of our bachelor's degree completion programs require previous college credit, and it can sometimes be hard to tell if you have the right prerequisites. Our representatives can answer all your questions and help you plan for your degree.
Step-by-Step Application Instructions
- Go to the USC Beaufort application page and click Apply Online. Please note the deadlines at the bottom of the page. (FYI: While it is an online program, the human services degree is issued by USC Beaufort.)
- Click on First Time User create an account and create your User ID and Pin.
- Enter Admission Term.
- For Application Type, please select Palmetto College.
- In the Intended Major Section, please do the following:
- Planned Course of Study - choose Human Services
- Concentration - choose Palmetto College
- Complete the application.
- (Permanent Address, Current Address, Emergency Contact, Personal Information)
- Complete the rest of the application and then click Application is Complete.
For application questions, please contact USC Beaufort Office of Admissions at 843-208-8055 or email@example.com.