Students who have registered for an Orientation session are reminded of the following:
- Student's may check in at the Bradley Arts and Science Building between 8:30-9:00 AM. All students must be checked in by 9:00 am. Parent orientation will be held at 5:30 pm on the evening of orientation in the John R. "Pete" Arnold Special Events Room in the Bradley Arts and Science Building. .
- You must have paid your Orientation fee to the USCL Business Office, or have paid online prior.
- You must bring a picture ID to Orientation.
- You must bring the tag number, make, and model of any automobile you plan to park on campus.
- Prior to attending orientation, you should take the ONLINE MATHEMATICS PLACEMENT TEST. Go to USC Lancaster's Math Placement Test web page for those important instructions.
Once you have completed the test, you will be instructed to print out a score sheet.*Bring this with you to your chosen Orientation session.*
Remember that this test is not a reflection of your ability; it is simply used to place you into the appropriate mathematics course at USCL. Should you have any questions concerning the test, contact Dr. Shemsi Alhaddad email@example.com at USC Lancaster.
Students must register in advance for an orientation session. Please do not report to Orientation without an advance reservation or fee payment. Students will receive orientation invitations by mail once admission applications are finalized. In order to help us effectively plan for Orientation, you should register at least 2 business days before the session you want to attend.