Your journey begins by following these next steps:
1. Set up your Self Service Carolina and email accounts
- Claim your account .
- Set-up Multifactor Authentication. (You must first know your password and
you must then verify your identity by receiving a push notification. The free Duo
Security app is the easiest and fastest way)
- Claim your Network Username .
- A tutorial is available to assist you with claiming and accessing your accounts. Be
sure to check your university email on a regular basis as important
communications from Financial Aid, Admissions, and various campus
departments will only be sent to your university email.
2. Submit your Citizenship Verification Form and Documentation.
3. Submit your Immunization Form and provide proof of immunizations.
4. Submit your SC Residency Certification form in Self-Service Carolina that matches
your start term (Fall, Spring, or Summer) AND year. This online form MUST BE done to
qualify for in-state tuition.
6. Complete your FAFSA application and be sure to add USC Lancaster.
8. New Student Orientation. You'll receive information about New Student Orientation dates and registration at a later date.