Get Vaccinated, Get Rewarded
Lancer students who get vaccinated this fall, or who have previously been vaccinated, will have the chance to win some exciting rewards during the fall semester.
For 14 weeks in the fall semester, those who have uploaded their vaccine card in MyHealthSpace will be entered to win prizes. Proof of vaccine must be reflected in MyHealthSpace by Thursday of each week, and the winners will be randomly selected each Friday, beginning Aug. 27. No prizes will be awarded on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
How to upload your vaccination card to MyHealthSpace
Once you have been fully vaccinated – by receiving two doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine – you should upload your completed vaccination card.
- Log into MyHealthSpace using your UofSC network username and password
- Click the Medical Clearances tab.
- Click the green Update button next to COVID Test/Vaccine.
- Attach a photo of your vaccine card or record.
- Enter your vaccination date(s) and choose which vaccine you received. Click Done.
- Your status should now say Under Review, and will change to Compliant after it is confirmed by University Health Services.
$45 on each vaccinated student’s Carolina Card
Weekly drawings for one iPad for 14 weeks
End of semester drawing for one $2,500 scholarship