Welcome to the USC Lancaster Family! Now that you have been admitted, we invite you to use this page as a new student checklist in preparation for the upcoming semester.
Completing your degree at the University of South Carolina will require math and foreign language courses. If you have not already completed these requirements, our placements will help determine which course(s) you need.
- Once your final high school and/or college grades are posted, be sure to submit your official transcripts to our Office of Admissions at email@example.com.
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your previous institution (high school or college).
- If you would like to confirm receipt, email admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat.
- Begin the financial aid process by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA).
- Be sure to add USC Lancaster’s school code, 003426.
- Please note: Students starting in the fall semester must complete the 2020-21 application.
New students beginning in Spring 2021 ONLY: Get a glimpse of campus life here at USCL by completing Virtual Orientation! Our Virtual Orientation Portal is designed to be completed at your own pace, so there is not a set day and time that it must be completed. Click the link below to access the Virtual Orientation Portal. There is a nonrefundable fee payment of $50. Please call 803-313-7066 if you have any questions or concerns!