Welcome to the USC Lancaster Family! Now that you have been admitted, we invite you to use this page as a new student checklist in preparation for the upcoming semester.
- Set up your account. (You will need the VIP ID from your acceptance letter to claim your account)
- Be sure to save your user name, user id, email and password.
Completing your degree at the University of South Carolina will require math and foreign language courses. If you have not already completed these requirements, our placements will help determine which course(s) you need.
- Book an online appointment for course registration.
- Four-year nursing majors (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) will need to click here to book.
- Register for classes through Self Service Carolina under the Student tab (if you do not do this step with your advisor). For assistance with this step, please contact Summer Harmon (email@example.com), Student Success Coordinator. You may also live chat with us.
Click here for course registration tutorials.
- Once your final high school and/or college grades are posted, be sure to submit your official transcripts to our Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your previous institution (high school or college).
- If you would like to confirm receipt, email admissions at email@example.com or live chat.
- Begin the financial aid process by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA).
- Be sure to add USC Lancaster’s school code, 003426.
- Please note: Students starting in the fall semester must complete the 2020-21 application.
Virtual Orientation and Welcome Day registration is now open! This summer, you will complete Virtual Orientation on your own time, whenever is convenient for you. In August, you are invited to campus for a campus tour and vendor fair. When registering for Virtual Orientation and Welcome Day, please use the link correlating with your Welcome Day choice. Options are: August 11th (morning), August 11th (afternoon), August 12th (morning) and August 12th (afternoon).
Click on the Welcome Day session you wish to attend
Complete the registration form
Enter your card information
Pay and click confirm
You will be redirected to the Virtual Orientation portal.
- You must use the Username and Password associated with your online application to the school for Virtual Orientation
- If you have trouble being redirected to the Virtual Orientation Portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about your next steps, please contact:
- The New Student Orientation Team
- Karlee Christian, Director, Student Life
- Summer Harmon, Coordinator, Student Success.
You may also live chat with us.
2020 USC Lancaster Virtual Orientation & Welcome Day Session I
2020 USC Lancaster Virtual Orientation & Welcome Day Session II
2020 USC Lancaster Virtual Orientation & Welcome Day Session III
2020 USC Lancaster Virtual Orientation & Welcome Day Session IV