Enabled Voice Mail (EVM) allows you to receive a notification of your voice mail messages in your email. The voice mail message can be attached to the email notification as a .WAV file.
- Email notification of voice mail messages
- Listen to voice mail messages from attachment in email notification
- Basic telephone service
- University department and fund number
- Set your preferences for voice mail:
- Log in to your voice mailbox at https://myvoicemail.uts.sc.edu/ using the last five digits of your campus telephone number and your voice mail password.
- Choose Preferences, then Notify Me.
- Set the desired options and press Save.
- If you need assistance with voice mail, contact the UTS Service Desk.
- One-time charge of $18.75 to add Enabled Voice Mail.
- There is no recurring charge for Enabled Voice Mail.
- Voice Mail service changes are subject to a minimum service charge of $18.75.