UTS offers instructional design services to faculty, teaching assistants and instructional assistants. We assist faculty in finding the best mix of instructional technologies and methods to enhance teaching and learning. Our staff have broad experience with the best methodologies for traditional classroom environments, as well as innovative approaches to using the latest in educational technology.
- Assist in determining an appropriate mix of technologies for course delivery and facilitating learning
- Assist in developing high-quality courses based on best practices
- Incorporates the best assessment tools for educational outcomes
- Incorporates pedagogical advice on teaching methods
- Ongoing support for the methods and technologies chosen through consultation with our instructional designers
- Must be faculty, teaching assistant or instructional assistant
- Contact the UTS Service Desk for more information or to schedule a consultation with an instructional designer.
- Consultations and training can be conducted one-on-one, to a group or in a workshop or seminar.