Skip to Content

University Technology Services

Help and Support

UTS provides support for enterprise systems and departments under a service agreement. Faculty and staff in departments that have internal IT support should contact their local IT department before contacting the UTS Service Desk. If you do not know if you have internal IT support or are under an SA with UTS, contact the UTS Service Desk.