Training and Access
While students are automatically granted access to the system when they are accepted
to the university, faculty and staff must receive training from their functional area
in order to gain access to the appropriate administrative tools.
Advising Technology Access
If you are an academic adviser, there is a 3-step process that you must follow to gain or renew your access to EAB Advising Platform, Self-Service Carolina or DegreeWorks.
For more information, contact Brian Dusel, advising process steward, at email@example.com or by calling 803-777-5141.
Training Contacts by Functional Area
Please contact the Bursar's Office or Business Office at your specific campus.
For more details about monthly training sessions and additional classes, visit the "Training Sessions" section in the Department Toolbox on the Bursar's Office website.
Ellucian Hub Account
Technical Support and Logistics
- Integrated admissions, financial aid, registration and student account system processes
- Self-service access for students
- Transaction access for faculty and staff
- Authorized staff in Admissions, Bursar’s Office, Financial Aid or University Registrar
- Access must be approved by the functional office data steward
- All requests for enhancements or changes to Banner must be approved by the functional leadership committee
Speak to your supervisor about gaining access to the appropriate tools for your functional area. Each office conducts unique training to provide you with the tools and access you need.
No additional cost