ITAMS is the university time and leave recording system. Student employees, hourly employees, and some salaried employees use this system to record time worked as well as leave taken. Other salaried employees use the system to record time away from the university for leave such as sick, annual, holiday, etc. The Payroll Department manages the core functionality of the system. UTS provides database and server support to the Payroll department.
- Time and leave recording for university employees
- Summary of leave transactions for calendar year
- Manager approval for university supervisors
- Payroll IT staff
- Authorization from the director of Payroll
- For general ITAMS support, contact Payroll at 7-4227
- For database and server support, submit a service request
- View the ITAMS website to enter time or for information about recording time.
- ITAMS facts page
- Payroll department