Deliver a class, give presentations, host webinars, or conduct team meetings from your desktop – on campus or off – with web conferencing. With Adobe Connect Pro, you, your students, and colleagues can join a virtual training class or conference, participate in discussions while sharing visual information, and collaborate on documents.
- Deliver immersive experiences in live classes
- Deploy training classes faster
- Reduce the cost of travel
- Share your desktop with meeting participants
- Upload PowerPoint, PDF, image files and some video files (mostly .flv and .mp4) to the meeting room for presentations
- Instant access from virtually any device including iOS and Android
- Adobe Connect username and password
- An up-to-date version of Flash Player
- Contact the UTS Service Desk for an Adobe Connect username and password.
- For instructors planning to use Connect for online teaching, the instructional technology support staff at UTS can help you tailor Connect for your specific lesson plans.
- Review the Start Guides and Videos listed below.
- To view classes on Adobe Connect, see Video on the Web.