Below are the steps faculty, researchers and students must take to order and install MATLAB at USC.
Process for ordering MATLAB
1. Order MATLAB (Current and New Users)
To order MATLAB, complete the following:
- Navigate to https://my.sc.edu/software
- Type in Network Username and Password.
- Complete multifactor authentication process
- Select "Statistics Software" under Home or Work -> "MATLAB" -> MATLAB (Client Subscription).
- Enter the number of client licenses and click "Continue".
- Complete the form on the Purchase Details page and click "Continue".
This generates an order and a ticket that is routed to the MATLAB Administrator within the Division of Information Technology.
2. Install MATLAB
After you complete the order process, you will receive an email from DoIT Service Desk. This email will direct you to your software downloads page where you will receive installation instructions for MATLAB.