PART 1: Initial Application
- Log on to Symplicity and set a password.
- Go to APPLY FOR PROGRAM and type "non-credit" in the Keywords field. (Note: type "+Magellan" for Magellan Grants.)
- Complete the online program application.
- Be in the process of applying directly to the program.
If you will be traveling to a country on the University's and/or State Department's Travel Warning list, you must submit a Destination of Risk Petition to the Study Abroad Office at least 60 days prior to departure.
PART 2: Upon Acceptance into Program
- View the pre-departure video modules on Academics, Health, Safety, and Navigating Culture.
- Attend the Study Abroad Pre-Departure Workshop Series. More information will be provided once you apply to your study abroad program.
Students will be automatically enrolled in the USC Overseas Emergency Medical Insurance, which is required for all non-credit programs.