PART 1: Initial Application
- Log on to Symplicity and set a password.
- Go to APPLY FOR PROGRAM and type "non-credit" in the Keywords field. (Note: type "+Magellan" for Magellan Grants.)
- Complete the online program application.
- Submit the following documents together to the Study Abroad Office:
- Email confirmation that you completed the online application
- Completed print-out of the Emergency Insurance Enrollment Form (found within the Documents Library section of your non-credit Symplicity application).
- Be in the process of applying directly to the program.
If you will be traveling to a country on the University's and/or State Department's Travel Warning list, you must submit a Destination of Risk Petition to the Study Abroad Office at least 60 days prior to departure.
PART 2: Upon Acceptance into Program
- View the pre-departure video modules on Academics, Health, Safety, and Navigating Culture.
- Attend the Study Abroad Pre-Departure Conference.
Students will be automatically enrolled in the USC Overseas Emergency Medical Insurance, which is required for all non-credit programs.