PART 1: Initial Application
- Log on to Symplicity and set a password.
- Go to APPLY FOR PROGRAM and search for "UofSC in Costa Rica", "UofSC in the Galapagos", or "UofSC in London".
- Complete and submit the program application online.
- Pay the $150 Study Abroad Fee
PART 2: Upon Acceptance into Program
- View the pre-departure video modules on Academics, Health, Safety, and Navigating Culture.
- Pay the $250 deposit to hold your place on the program (within 30 days after acceptance to program)
- Check with Program Manager for balance due date
- For students who receive financial aid (including scholarships and loans), submit the Financial Aid Pre-Screen Form directly to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- Attend mandatory group pre-departure meetings
- Cancellation/Refund Policy:
- Check your Deposit/Withdrawal Form that was sent to you upon acceptance for your individual cancellation/refund policy