PART 1: Initial Application
- Log on to Symplicity and set a password.
- Go to APPLY FOR PROGRAM and search for "USC in Costa Rica", "USC in the Galapagos", or "USC in Italy".
- Complete and submit the program application online.
- Pay the $150 Study Abroad Fee
PART 2: Upon Acceptance into Program
- View the pre-departure video modules on Academics, Health, Safety, and Navigating Culture.
- Pay the $500 deposit to hold your place on the program (within 30 days after acceptance to program)
- Balance due March 1
- For students who receive financial aid (including scholarships and loans), submit the following directly to the Financial Aid Office:
- Attend mandatory group pre-departure meetings
- Cancellation/Refund Policy:
- Cancellation by March 9, 2018: 50% of program price refunded
- Cancellation between March 10, 2018 - April 10, 2018: Recoverable costs only refunded (possible forfeiture of entire program cost)
- Cancellations received after April 10, 2018 receive no refund