PART 1: Initial Application
- Log on to Symplicity and set a password. Please note that our (EAASy) login will be available in early July.*
- Search for your program of choice.
- Complete the online program application.
- Submit the following hard copies together to the Study Abroad Office:
- Email confirmation that you completed the online application
- Email confirmation that you paid the $150 Study Abroad Fee
- Be in the process of applying directly to the Global Partner Program.
PART 2: Upon Acceptance into Program
- Complete the required pre-departure modules in the Study Abroad Orientation Blackboard Organization. You will be added to this organization in Blackboard and will receive further information on how to complete this requirement.
- Submit the following hard copies to the Study Abroad Office:
- Copy of Acceptance Letter from your Global Partner Program
- Study Abroad Approval Form (will be given to you when you submit Part 1)
- For students who receive financial aid (including scholarships and loans), submit the Financial Aid Pre-Screen Form directly to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- Attend the Study Abroad Pre-Departure Workshop Series. More information will be provided once you apply to your study abroad program.