PART 1: Initial Application
- Log on to Symplicity and set a password. *Please note that our (EAASy) login will be available in early April.*
- Search for your program of choice.
- Complete the online program application, which includes:
- One Faculty Recommendation
- Submit the following hard copies together to the Study Abroad Office:
- Email confirmation that you completed the online application
- Official transcript, either in the sealed envelope from the Registrar's Office or sent directly from the Registrar to email@example.com.
- Email confirmation that you paid the $150 Study Abroad Fee
PART 2: Upon Acceptance into Program
- Complete the required pre-departure modules in the Study Abroad Orientation Blackboard Organization. You will be added to this organization in Blackboard and will receive further information on how to complete this requirement.
- Pay the $500 deposit to secure your spot on the program.
- Submit the Study Abroad Approval Form to the Study Abroad Office (given to you when you submit Part 1).
- Complete your host institution application using the instructions listed on your Next Steps Checklist (emailed to you by your Study Abroad Advisor)
- For students who receive financial aid (including scholarships and loans), submit the following directly to the Financial Aid Office:
- Attend the Study Abroad Pre-Departure Workshop Series. More information will be provided once you apply to your study abroad program.