Get Your Ticket
Eligible students can use the Cockpit Rewards app to claim tickets.
Who Is Eligible for the Student Ticketing Process
- USC Columbia Students enrolled in 12+ hours
- USC Undergraduate Students taking 6+ hours who paid the Athletic Events Fee*
- Graduate students taking at least 1 hour who paid the Athletic Event Fee*
The deadline to pay the Spring Athletic Event Fee is Jan. 23rd. You can add this optional fee to your bill by following these steps or by visiting the Bursar's office in person prior to the deadline.
Please email StudentTixHelp@mailbox.sc.edu if you have any questions about this fee or tickets.
Ticket Availability Schedule
Student Ticket claims will become available in groups and information will be emailed out to students and posted on our social media accounts.
Attending a Baseball Game
Your phone gets you into the game. When you claim your baseball ticket, a barcode will be delivered to your phone. You will not be able to get into the game without it.
If you have an iPhone, select "Add to Apple Wallet" under the barcode for easier access at Founders Park.
Student tickets are general admission seating. They are only valid in Section 1, which is designated student seating. Once the student section is full, you can sit on the Right Field Berm next to Section 1.
If you fail to cancel your ticket and do not attend the game, you will receive a strike. Once you receive three strikes, you will lose your ticketing privileges for the season.
Have your mobile ticket scanned at Gate 2 of Founders Park to receive your reward
point for attending the game.
Get more information about how to earn attendance rewards
Guest tickets are available for the 2023 season for select games. Pricing and quantity will vary. Guest tickets are non-refundable.
Ticket Policy Violations
If you violate the student ticket policy, you may:
- Be referred to the Office of Student Judicial Programs.
- Be suspended from all athletic events for a calendar year.
- Lose all your reward points.
- Be referred to USC Police.
Ticket Policy Violations
- Getting ejected from an athletic event.
- Selling or attempting to distribute a student ticket.
- Requesting to use another student's ticket.
- Using or requesting to use someone else's student ticket.
- Copying or altering a student ticket.
- Showing a false, copied or altered ticket at the gate.
- Presenting another student's ticket at the gate.
- Accessing or attempting to access another student's ticketing account.
- Failing to have a lower deck wristband on in the lower deck student section for football.
- Giving your lower deck wristband to another student for football.
- For football, possessing any alcohol in the lower deck student section - even alcohol purchased legally from another section of the stadium.
- Violation of any rules at the venue.
- Failing to present CarolinaCard upon request.
- Failing to abide by the Gamecock Fan Code of Conduct
Gamecock Fan Code of Conduct
- In the spirit of sportsmanship, Gamecock fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents their University, the Southeastern Conference, and the NCAA with honor, dignity, and respect
- Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time
- Support the players, coaches, and officials in a positive manner
- Treat the visiting team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- Demonstrating the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass, or demeaning
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the field or court for any reason
- Not become inebriated or belligerent
- Refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect