Schedule a one-on-one meeting with a Peer Research Assistant.
What is the program?
Our peer research consultants are specially trained by the reference department at Thomas Cooper Library to help you find all the academic resources you need. You can get assistance for current projects, or make an appointment to widen your skill set for future research endeavors.
How can they help?
Peer Research Consultants provide one-on-one assistance to develop research strategies needed to write an excellent research paper. The consultants are USC students who are specially trained to help other students:
- Find scholarly and academic sources
- Narrow down paper topics
- Create and refine research questions
- Navigate the Libraries' website and locate good databases for a topic
- Choose and revise keywords for searching
- Identifying appropriate source types
Where will my appointment be?
Sims Hall, S109
Additional Research Resources
If you would like to schedule a research appointment with a subject specialist, feel free to make an appointment using the Book a Librarian service