Or call 803-777-3175.
Use MyHealthSpace to make an appointment, view your wellness records, message with your doctor to ask questions and more.
Diagnosis and Treatment for Common Illnesses
- Cold, strep, flu and other respiratory issues
- Ear infections
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and other eye injuries
- Stomach concerns (gastroenteritis)
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Diagnosis and treatment for common illnesses
- Treatment for cuts, wounds and other skin injuries
- Disease management and prevention strategies
- Care for chronic conditions
- Minor surgical services (such as laceration repair)
- Referrals to community specialty physicians
- Vaccinations (including flu shots, HPV, tetanus and other recommended immunizations)
Before Your Appointment
Complete your health history form on MyHealthSpace.
Your Care Team
Whenever you visit, you'll have the same health care team that knows you and your
medical history. Your team will work with pharmacists, counselors, nutritionists and
other providers to give you continuing comprehensive care.
See All Care Teams »