Save your place at the 2022 SECSAO Annual Meeting. We look forward to seeing you!
When: Feb. 6-8, 2022
Where: University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
Cost: $290 includes conference sessions, meals and social events
Registration Deadline: Jan. 7, 2022
The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE), about 15-20 minutes (by car) from campus. Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) is in Charlotte, North Carolina, and is 1.5 hours (by car) from campus.
The state's capital city, Columbia is not only home to the state's flagship university, it's the place to find the state's government, Fortune 500 companies, a thriving arts scene and more than 800,000 residents. Visit Columbia and find out why it’s a top-rated place to live, work and play.
Check back for more details, which will be added as they become available.
Sunday, Feb. 6, 2022
- Arrive - All participants are encouraged to arrive in Columbia by late afternoon.
- 5 p.m. - Transportation to dinner begins
- 6 p.m. - Kickoff dinner at Williams-Brice Stadium
Monday, Feb. 7, 2022
- 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. - Breakfast, lunch, meetings at Russell House University Union
- 6:30-8:30 p.m. - Reception with heavy hors d'oeuvres at the President's House on the historic Horseshoe
Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2022
- 8 a.m.-noon - Breakfast, meeting at Graduate Columbia
- Depart - Boxed lunches will be provided for you to enjoy as you prepare to depart Columbia.
Campus COVID-19 safety strategies in place for our meeting in February will be determined by campus conditions at that time. We will post information on this page and send updates to registered participants via email.