Grant awardees internal grant will be setup by the controller’s office. The controller’s office will establish the “N”account information and it will be sent to the College business managers.
In the event a change to the approved budget is required for any reason, the change must be submitted via email to email@example.com for approval or denial.
To request approval for an extension, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval or denial. Be sure to provide specific details about why the extension is needed, as approvals are not guaranteed. No project will be extended more than 12 months, or one extension.
Upon completion of the grant, the final report must be submitted via email toto provostfinance @mailbox.sc.edu . This should be completed no later than 90 days after the grant's end date.
The final report should be submitted to Mary Alexander (email@example.com) no later than 90 days after the grant is completed.
The report format is two to three pages, 10 point font, one-inch margins and single-spaced.
The report should include:
- Name, department, contact information (phone, email)
- Name of internal grant program
- Grant proposal title and amount of award
- Copy of acknowledgement statement and other media notifications
- A brief description that includes accomplishments (activities and achievements of proposed outcomes); a summary of how funds were expended; overall progress; date of seminar or other presentation to department (include a copy of any flier or announcement sent to department members) or date(s) of conference with demographic details
- Include information about publications (journals, book contracts, articles) or exhibits/performances for creative works
- Include project outcomes and impact