July 21-25, 2019
The Pre-medical Academic and Career Exploration Series (PACES) summer residential program is an intensive week-long program designed to assist entering first-year USC students explore a career in medicine. Focusing on college preparation in pre-med studies and career exploration in the hospitals, this opportunity will help highly-motivated students learn how to become competitive medical school applicants. Interaction with medical students, a human cadaver dissection, and a wealth of knowledge await PACES participants. Camp is typically run the last week in July.
- First come, first served
- $799, includes everything (lodging, meals, activities) except spending money
- $100 deposit required with application - non-refundable if accepted into camp
- Remainder must be paid in full by June 30th
- To register and pay the deposit go to USC's MarketPlace
- If placed on a waiting list, deposit will be refunded if you are not accepted