There are three ways to give to the Gamecock Pantry:
- At New Student Orientation: Bring your donation to check-in, or find a staff member at any point during your session!
- Amazon Wish List: To give remotely, you can check out the Gamecock Pantry’s Amazon Wish List and those items will be sent directly to campus.
- In Person: If you are near the Columbia area, you can drop donations off at the Leadership and Service Center in the Russell House University Union or at the Gamecock Pantry in McBryde Quadrangle A during business hours.
- By Mail: You can also mail donations to Gamecock Pantry to:
Leadership and Service Center
1400 Greene Street, Suite 227
Columbia, SC 29208
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Nut Butters
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Chicken or Tuna
- Soups (especially vegetarian options)
- Snacks such as chips, cookies, etc.
- Dry and canned beans
- Non-refrigerated milk
- Pasta Sauce
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Sauces, seasonings, and salad dressing