Individual sessions are designed to build on one another so that participants leave with actionable items for use on their home campuses. Modeling the active pedagogies we advocate for our classrooms, the institute faculty employ group work, problem solving, case studies, discussion, and other active strategies to engage participants in learning.
- The Postsecondary Context of Learning Disabilities
- Who Are the Students with Learning Disabilities?
- College Transition Experiences for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Supporting Students with Learning Disabilities in the Classroom
- Recommendations for Better Serving Students with Learning Disabilities
If you have any questions about the content of organization of this event, please contact the Conferences staff at email@example.com. Information about this Institute and other events sponsored by the Center can be found at www.sc.edu/fye.