There are a lot of factors that go into doing a job well. Organizational development services are designed to help evaluate an individual or group holistically — that is, we take all of those factors into account from personal abilities to relationships within the work environment, and everything in between.
The evaluation helps us identify specific ways to enhance or improve performance. While our training classes are one tool used to address specific needs, there are a variety of things that we can do to help employees achieve both individual and team performance goals.
Levels of Organizational Development Services
- Performance Coaching
- Design of Developmental Plans
- 360 Feedback
- Personality Type Assessments
- Performance Improvement
- Team Building/Development
- Work Process Mapping
- Diagnosis of Performance Issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Measurement Development
(i.e. a college or division with multiple groups or teams)
- Succession Planning [pdf] (This packet must be opened in Internet Explorer or FireFox in order for the forms to be fillable.)
- Employee Recognition
- Change Management
- Strategic Planning
- Employee/Customer Surveys
- Process Improvement
- Retreat/Meeting Facilitation
Most services are free to university clients. However, some costs may apply if external resources or proprietary materials are required to provide the service. In those instances, service agreements are negotiated in advance of all organizational development activities.