If you're interested in how your career will intersect with a digital world, Rhodos might be for you. Here's how you can apply to be considered as a Rhodos Fellow.
1. Apply for housing.
- Access your housing application at Self-Service Carolina.
- Choose Information, Design, and Computing (Rhodos Fellows) as your first living and learning community preference.
- Submit your housing application and application fee no later than May 1.
2. Complete the Rhodos Supplemental Application.
- After you complete your housing application, you'll get access to the Rhodos Supplemental Application in Self-Service Carolina.
- There are three questions to respond to where you'll tell us about yourself and why you would be a good fit for this community. These are how we choose the members of the community each year.