Residence Life Coordinator
Lexi Wieringa is excited to serve as the Residence Life Coordinator of Preston Residential College. Lexi is originally from Grand Rapids, Michigan, but is looking forward to the warm South Carolina weather. She completed both her B.S. in Marketing and her M.A. in Higher Education and Student Affairs at Northern Michigan University where she also served as a Resident Director for two years.
In her spare time, she enjoys running, rock climbing, hiking, scuba diving, being outdoors and reading in her hammock. When back in Michigan, she can also be found snowboarding or cross country skiing. Lexi also has a cat named Finn.
Lexi Wieringa's responsibilities:
- Overall supervision of residents and physical structure
- Address facilities issues regarding resident rooms and common spaces
- Supervise Resident Mentors
- Lead the Community Education Team (CET)
- Advise Preston Government
- Coordinate application processes for residency