At a Glance
- A community for students in the College of Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management
- Students live in Columbia Hall
- Industry field trips, locally and regionally
- You must be a Sport & Entertainment major to be a part of this program
What Makes This Community Different
Students in this community have access to opportunities that will improve their experience at Carolina and prepare them for their careers after graduation.
- Take advantage of opportunities to network with faculty and peers while building your knowledge of the industry.
- Keep up-to-date with entertainment and sports with a subscription to Sports Business Journal.
These are smaller learning communities within residence halls focused on an area of study or student interest. Students in these communities will meet others who share their interests, and have unique opportunities to pursue those interests outside of the classroom.
Applying to Join This Community
Is this the living learning community for you?
Incoming Students: You'll apply as part of your housing application, available February 15, 2021 via my.sc.edu.
Returning Students: Applications open in October.