- When you're home keep your door open and say hello to your hallmates
- Get to know your building staff
We highly encourage you to meet the custodial team, maintenance staff and stop by the front desk to speak with the RM on duty in the evenings.
- Try new experieces with your neighbors
- Learn something new from those who are different from you
- Get involved in your community
- Respect community spaces with your neighbors
- Leave spaces the way you found them
- Stand up to those who are not taking pride in your community
- Keep your personal belongings safe and lock your doors when you're away from home or sleeping
- If you are concerned about someone or something, call the RM on duty or contact a building supervisor
- Be considerate of your neighbors and their ability to study and sleep
- 24-hour courtesy hours (if a student makes a reasonable request for another student to be less noisy)
- Weekdays 10 p.m. - 10 a.m.
- Weekends 12 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Respect one another and talk to each other when issues arise
- Remember that you take responsibility for your guests when they visit
- We all play a part in protecting ourselves and each other. Be socially responsible this fall.