1405 Whaley St. Columbia, SC 29208
Report to the entrance of Bates West at 1405 Whaley St. Staff will let you into the lobby and provide you with your room key and further instructions.
If you need a linen or towel set, please text or call 803-206-9813 with your request and room number between the hours of 10 a.m. - 5 p.m M-F. One of our staff members will drop a set at your door. You will receive a text informing you that the delivery has been made. If you need a new set of linens, please put all items you receive back in the bag and place outside your door. Text the on-call line to request new linens and we will deliver a new set and take away your old ones.
If you need additional cleaning or paper good supplies, call, or text 803-206-9813 Monday - Friday from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and we will work to get you needed items in a timely manner.
Room or maintenance issues between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. text or call 803-206-9813 or you can email anytime email@example.com.
After hours front desk security, emergencies only: 803-777-6302
In case of emergency (water issues or AC outage only) after hours, please call FIXX 803-777-3499
General Building Rules:
- Please do not leave your assigned space for the entirety of your quarantine/isolation time. If you leave your room, you risk exposing others in the building to COVID-19. Students that violate public health orders will be reported to the Office of Student Conduct & Academic Integrity.
- To keep your friends and family safe, we ask that no visitors are permitted in the building. We encourage the use of phone and video technology (Facetime, Zoom, Teams) to connect to your friends and family during this time.
- Please be respectful of the room and amenities provided. All University rules and regulations apply to the Quarantine/Isolation housing.
- No smoking or any other illegal activity in rooms.
- No Re-Entry: If you walk out of the quarantine & isolation building, you will not be readmitted and will have to make other arrangements for the remainder of the quarantine & isolation period.
- UofSC’s Student Code of Conduct is strictly enforced.
Food will be delivered each day directly to your room around noon. Three meals will be in this delivery pack for dinner, lunch, and breakfast the following day.
Leave a sealed garbage bag outside of your apartment door at 2:00 pm daily. Housekeeping will come by to remove trash. Please do not leave trash after 2:00 pm because it will sit in the hall till the following day.