Student Access Scholarship
The Student Access Scholarship is a “departmental scholarship” awarded by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion to students who:
- Are among the first generation of college attendees in their family,
- Graduated from a high school in the state of South Carolina,
- Are not eligible for in-state tuition,
- Are not already receiving scholarship from the University of South Carolina,
- Have a 3.0 Institutional GPA (for current students), or have a 3.5 GPA (for transfer students); and,
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student
If you meet the eligibility requirements above, please complete the following application by May 1, 2019 when applying for the Fall Semester. If applying for Spring Semester, please submit the application by November 1, 2019. An entering freshman must have demonstrated academic merit; a sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student must have a 3.0 Institutional GPA or better.
This scholarship is renewable so long as students continue to meet the criteria described herein.