The graduate student PULSE survey will be administered spring 2017.
Survey Administration and Confidentiality
- The survey will be sent via email to all graduate students.
- The survey is completely voluntary.
- Graduate student identities will be protected by a unique user login or ID number. While responses are not anonymous, they will be completely confidential, thus honest feedback is truly valued.
- Graduate students are permitted to skip questions that make them uncomfortable.
Results and Transparency
- Survey results will not be reported in any form that would identify an individual.
- Results will be used by the Graduate School and other administrators to make tangible improvements to our campus climate.
- In order to maintain full transparency, results will be posted on the university's website.