What do you REALLY think?
You should have received the survey link from the Office of Diversity and Inclusion in your university inbox. Did you miss it? No problem! If you haven't completed the survey, you will receive weekly reminder emails with a link to access the survey so you can tell us what you REALLY think.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
USC is committed to collecting survey data every two years to evaluate our progress on addressing campus climate issues. Spring 2018 will mark the second time that we will collect survey data, which we will compare to the baseline data collected in 2016 to evaluate progress.
University scholars agree — students, faculty and staff thrive in inclusive environments, both socially and academically, where diversity is respected and the general principles of civility are practiced.
Your feedback will help inform the ways in which we are, or are not, living up to our values expressed in the Carolinian Creed. We will continuously work to foster a respectful, inclusive university community, and improve the working and learning environment at the University of South Carolina.
Survey Administration and Confidentiality
- Surveys are sent via email to all undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty and staff of the USC-Columbia campus.
- Participation is completely voluntary.
- While responses are not anonymous, they are completely confidential, thus honest feedback is truly valued.
- Respondents are permitted to skip any questions that make them uncomfortable.
Results and Transparency
- Survey results will not be reported in any form that would identify an individual.
- Results will be used by faculty and administrators to make tangible improvements to the experiences of all students in our university community.
- We are also committed to transparency. As such, information on our previous climate surveys are posted for you to review.