Skip to Content
Coronavirus: Get complete details about the university's response to COVID-19.
Journals, Newsletters, and Other Toolboxes
- Faculty Focus publishes articles on effective teaching strategies for the college classroom — both
face-to-face and online.
- Distance Learning: Quarterly journal of United States Distance Learning Association. Free access to
back issues; current year issues are available with paid membership.
- Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration: a free, peer-reviewed electronic quarterly journal with a specific focus on the
management of distance education programs.
- Online Learning Consortium’s (OLC) Online Learning Journal: double-blind peer reviewed journal that promotes the development and dissemination
of new knowledge at the intersection of pedagogy, emerging technology, policy, and
practice in online environments.
- The International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning: a free refereed, open access e-journal that aims to disseminate research, theory,
and best practice in open and distance learning worldwide.
- The Toolbox: an online professional development newsletter offering innovative learner-centered
strategies for empowering college students to achieve greater success.
Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.