How to Self-Enroll (Blackboard Original View)
Modified instructions 4/17/2020
- Log into Blackboard with your username and password
- Go into Courses from the global menu and you will see a button for Course Catalog in the upper right side of the screen.
- Click Course Catalog.
- In the Search Catalog, type Distributed Learning Sample Course in the box next to Course Name Contains.
- Click [Go]. You will see a list of the courses that allow Guest access and that allow Self-Enrollment.
- Click on the dropdown beside the course ID (DIS-LEARN-SAMPLE)
- Choose Enroll.
- You will be given information about the course.
- Click [Submit] to continue.
- You will get confirmation that you have enrolled, and it will say to ‘Select OK to continue to the course.’
- Click [OK] in the bottom right side of the screen. It will take you into the course.
Blackboard Ultra Course View (UCV) Model Course
To be enrolled in the UCV model course, contact the CTE at email@example.com.