Are you looking for different ideas to enhance teaching and learning? In this seminar, participants get ideas to use in face-to-face, online distance and blended courses. A panel of faculty shares strategies, resources, tools and other innovative classroom teaching ideas such as instructional strategies, feedback techniques and concept mapping.
About the Presenters
This seminar is presented by a panel of veteran faculty who will interact with the participants. The invited panel includes:
- Kellah Edens, Educational Psychology, Educational Research, Educational Technology
- Susan Quinn, Educational Technology
- Jeanna Rathel, Special Education
- Cheryl Wissick, Special Education and Educational Technology
- Mitch Yell, Special Education