Learn why you should be using Blackboard for your online course in CTE’s Benefits for Faculty Using Blackboard.
University Technology Services (UTS) supports Blackboard. Access to the USC Blackboard Login Portal is by USC network username and password. If you have any questions or need help with Blackboard, you can visit the Division of Information Technology Blackboard webpage or contact the Service Desk at 803-777-1800.
- Adobe Connect Guide
- Adobe Connect: a free web conferencing tool at USC
- To request a free account, contact UTS at 777-1800 or email@example.com. With Adobe Connect, users can create/record lecture presentations, conduct live meetings, facilitate a synchronous course, conduct office hours, etc.
- Creating Effective and Interactive Adobe Presenter Presentation [pdf]
- Using Dragon Naturally Speaking and Adobe Presenter Together Direction [pdf]
- Online Learning Insights’ MOOC Design Tips: Maximizing the Value of Video Lectures
- Visit the Harvard Law School Library Guide to find and correctly attribute public domain and Creative Commons media for your project or presentation
- How to Find Public Domain Pictures on Google Image Search(YouTube Video)
- Unsplash - A Repository of free high-quality photographs available for use in online courses and beyond.
- Web 2.0 Guru’s Top 20 Web 2.0 Must Haves for Every 21st Century Classroom
- Kathy Schrock’s (Educational Technologist) Guide to Everything