Discover what it takes to work in cyber security! Cyber security refers to the body of technologies, processes, and practices designed to protect networks, devices, programs, and data from attack, damage, or unauthorized access.
You’ll venture into some of the day-to-day activities of a cyber security professional. Cyber security is an advanced profession that can cover a host of different topics that we will uncover such as vulnerability analysis, offensive security measures, and defensive security measures. You will use this information to learn how to identify and respond to attacks.
Program Dates and Audience
- July 18-23, 2021
- Rising 9-12 grade students
- This program will be held online
Program Fee and Detailed Information
Virtual Program Fee - $450
- Online session will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Friends and family are invited to final presentations on Friday afternoon
- The virtual camp fee includes classroom supplies, Carolina Master Scholars participation perks, live instructors, and the exciting course!
Additional Virtual Adventure Series details can be found on our Common Questions page.
Meet Your Instructors
University Information Security Office
With over 75 industry certifications combined, the University Information Security Office has a unique group of individuals with diverse backgrounds and an average of 18 years of cyber security experience. The course will have a team of instructors bringing their individual experiences to the Adventures of Cyber Security!